Anraed 2 Fork
3 in stock
We created the Anraed fork from scratch to be the perfect partner for our Strael frameset but you can also purchase the fork separately. It’s a brevet/audax/gravel fork with bags of tyre clearance (max 35c) and a short axle to crown height of 381mm. The fork has proper mudguard eyelets (so no bending of the mudguard stays needed!) as well as a dynamo crown mount for winter adventures. The disc brake mount is flat mount.
For the updated Anraed 2 fork we modified the original mould to accept a 100x12mm axle and we also increased the steerer tube to 330mm. (was 300mm on the QR version) for use with longer head tubes.
The fork has a class leading weight of 440g (including the axle and an un-cut 330mm steerer) and had been ISO fatigue tested to road standards + 20%.
– Axle to crown length: 381mm
– Fork rake: 45mm
– Steerer tube length: 330mm
– Steerer tube diameter: 1.5” – 1.1/8” tapered
– Front axle: 100x12mm. Axle included
– Tyre clearance: 35c without guards, 32c with guards.
– Brake type: Flat mount disc
– Dynamo lamp mount on crown
– ‘Proper’ Mudguard eyelets on dropout
– ISO + 20% certified.
– Internal disc hose routing.
– Color: Raw Uni Directional (UD) carbon with matte lacquer and gloss Fairlight decal. See below for more info.
– Weight: Weight: 420g w/out axle. 460g with axle.
Fork is supplied with expanding bung for steerer tube.
For trade and/or framebuilder pricing please email us at email@example.com.
– Orders for non EU customers (including North America) will be processed excluding VAT .
– Price for this product to non EU customers: £249.17
– Shipping costs calculated during checkout.
– TNT express – £15