9 in stock
We created the Anraed fork from scratch to be the perfect partner for our Strael frameset but you can also purchase the fork separately. It’s a brevet/audax/gravel fork with bags of tyre clearance (33’s with loads of room for debris) and a short axle to crown height. The fork has proper mudguard eyelets as well as a dynamo crown mount for winter adventures. The disc brake mount is flat mount and we decided to keep things QR at the front, the fork is so stiff and tracks the ground so well that there was simply no reason to adopt a thru axle design as it would only add unwanted grams. The fork has a class leading weight of 365g and had been ISO fatigue tested to cyclocross standards + 20%.
– Axle to crown length: 381mm
– Fork rake: 45mm
– Steerer tube length: 300mm
– Steerer tube diameter: 1.5” – 1.1/8” tapered
– Front axle: 100mm QR
– Tyre clearance: 33c without guards, 30c with guards.
– Brake type: Flat mount disc
– Dynamo lamp mount on crown
– Mudguard eyelets on dropout
– It is a road fork but we ISO tested it to CX standards +20%
– Internal disc hose routing.
– Color: Raw UD carbon with matte lacquer and gloss Fairlight decal.
– Weight: 365g
Fork is supplied with expanding bung for steerer tube.
For trade and/or framebuilder pricing please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Orders for non EU customers (including North America) will be processed excluding VAT .
– Price for this product to non EU customers: £249.17
– Shipping costs calculated during checkout.
– TNT express – £15