Our aim is to make excellent bicycles that will give you many happy years of riding and will encourage you to get out there and explore. If however you have any problems with your bike or if you are not happy with the service we have provided then please just call or email us and we’ll try our best to get you sorted.
UK VAT, Pricing and customs duties
– All Prices on the Website include UK VAT of 20%
– EU Customers will pay UK VAT (20%). This will continue to be the case for as long as the UK remains within the EU free market.
– Non EU customers will pay excluding UK VAT. This is calculated at the checkout when you input your address. However you can calculate the pricing yourself by dividing the VAT inclusive pricing shown by 1.2. So a £1200 item will be charged at £1200 / 1.2 = £1000.
– Non EU customers will then be subject to local taxes and import duties when the goods arrive into your country.
Shipping costs (UK)
– All bikes, framesets and forks are sent out via TNT. Shipping is priced at £15.
– Clothing and small accessories will be sent by royal mail recorded post and charged at £5.
Shipping costs (International)
– We ship internationally with DHL. Estimated costs are dependent on shipping zone. All of the costs are inclusive of UK VAT for EU customers, exclusive for non-EU:
– Shipping costs for international orders are calculated in the checkout.
– Western Europe – Bike £80, Frame £40
– Central / Eastern / Southern Europe – Bike £90 – £100, Frame £40
– USA – Bike £180, Frame £70 (ex VAT)
– Canada – Bike £220, Frame £90 (ex VAT)
– Australia / New Zealand / South East Asia – Bike £340, Frame £100 (ex VAT)
– Fairlight has experienced huge demand for our bikes, and we work with very small manufacturing partners and brands. As a result the frameset you want will often be out of stock. Refer to the availability table provided with each bike for delivery time frames.
– ‘In Stock’ full bikes are built to order in our warehouse and will be despatched within 21 working days and delivered within 48 hours.
– ‘In Stock’ framesets, forks and accessories that are in stock will be despatched within 7 working days and delivered within 48 hours.
– UK deliveries are shipped with TNT on a signed, next day delivery service. You will receive a tracking email when the package is in TNT delivery system.
– Overseas deliveries are shipped with TNT on a signed service. Delivery timescales vary dependent on country. You will receive a tracking email when the package is in TNT delivery system.
If you place your order and you have a last minute panic (perhaps because you were drunk when you clicked ‘buy now’) then you have 48 hours to cancel your order with us. We must make clear that all bikes are built to order and unless they are faulty or damaged when you receive them we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. This doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
We stand by what we make. Your Fairlight comes with a 5-year warranty. So if you are the original owner and you have a problem with the frame/fork then we will replace it at no cost to you. This warranty covers manufacturing or material issues only; it doesn’t cover wear and tear or crash damage. If model/color/size is no longer available then we will offer the nearest equivalent model or you can choose to upgrade and pay the difference. Please note this is a limited warranty therefor only available to the original owner.
If you are unfortunate enough to have a crash and damage your Fairlight frame or fork then we will be happy to offer you a discount on a replacement frame/fork and get you back on the road.
If you do have an accident and your bike sustains damage then please call or email us. We may ask you to return the damaged item or send us a photo.
If you do need to send something back to us then please make sure you send it with a recorded service and make sure the product is covered up to its full value. We cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged in transit when you send them back to us.