Anraed 2.0 Fork
Out of stock
We created the Anraed fork from scratch to be the perfect partner for our Strael frameset but you can also purchase the fork separately. It’s a brevet/audax/gravel fork with bags of tyre clearance (max 35c) and a short axle to crown height of 381mm. The fork has proper mudguard eyelets (so no bending of the mudguard stays needed!) as well as a dynamo crown mount for winter adventures. The disc brake mount is flat mount.
For the updated Anraed 2 fork we modified the original mould to accept a 100x12mm axle and we also increased the steerer tube to 330mm. (was 300mm on the QR version) for use with longer head tubes.
The fork has a class leading weight of 440g (including the axle and an un-cut 330mm steerer) and had been ISO fatigue tested to road standards + 20%.
– Axle to crown length: 381mm
– Fork rake: 45mm
– Steerer tube length: 330mm
– Steerer tube diameter: 1.5” – 1.1/8” tapered
– Front axle: 100x12mm. Axle included
– Tyre clearance: 35c without guards, 32c with guards.
– Brake type: Flat mount disc
– Dynamo lamp mount on crown
– ‘Proper’ Mudguard eyelets on dropout
– ISO + 20% certified.
– Internal disc hose routing.
– Color: Raw Uni Directional (UD) carbon with matte lacquer and gloss Fairlight decal. See below for more info.
– Weight: Weight: 420g w/out axle. 460g with axle.
Fork is supplied with expanding bung for steerer tube.
For trade and/or framebuilder pricing please email us at email@example.com.
– Orders for non EU customers (including North America) will be processed excluding VAT .
– Price for this product to non EU customers: £249.17
– Shipping costs calculated during checkout.
– TNT express – £15