We created the Cempa fork from scratch to be the perfect partner for our Secan frameset but you can also purchase the fork separately. The fork is designed for gravel/adventure with class leading tyre clearances. Like the Anraed fork it has proper mudguard eyelets (so no bending of the mudguard stays needed!) as well as a dynamo crown mount for winter adventures. The disc brake mount is flat mount and the axle standard is 100x12mm.
The fork has a very low weight of 470g including the axle and an un-cut 330mm steerer tube. The fork has been ISO fatigue tested to road and cyclocross standards + 20%. The fork is suitable for cross-country usage but should not be used for jumping etc.
The Cempa fork has an axle to crown height of 398mm and a rake of 50mm. It will clear a 27.5″ x 60mm tyre or a 700c x 50mm tyre. With mudguards it will clear a 27.5″ x 55mm tyre or a 700c x 45mm tyre.
– Axle to crown length: 398mm
– Fork rake: 50mm
– Steerer tube length: 330mm
– Steerer tube diameter: 1.5” – 1.1/8” tapered
– Front axle: 100x12mm. Axle included
– Tyre clearance: 27.5″ x 60mm or 700c x 50mm tyre. With mudguards – 27.5″ x 55mm or 700c x 45mm tyre.
– Dynamo lamp mount on crown
– ‘Proper’ Mudguard eyelets on dropout
– It is a road fork but we ISO tested it to CX standards +20%
– Internal disc hose routing.
– Color: Raw Uni Directional (UD) carbon with matte lacquer and gloss Fairlight decal. See below for more info.
– Weight: 430g w/out axle. 470g with axle.
Fork is supplied with expanding bung for steerer tube.
For trade and/or framebuilder pricing please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Orders for non EU customers (including North America) will be processed excluding VAT .
– Price for this product to non EU customers: £249.17
– Shipping costs calculated during checkout.
– TNT express – £15