Out of stock
We created the Cempa fork from scratch to be the perfect partner for our Secan frameset but you can also purchase the fork separately. The fork is designed for gravel/adventure with class leading tyre clearances. Like the Anraed fork it has proper mudguard eyelets (so no bending of the mudguard stays needed!) as well as a dynamo crown mount for winter adventures. The disc brake mount is flat mount and the axle standard is 100x12mm.
The fork has a very low weight of 480g including the axle and an un-cut 330mm steerer tube. The fork has been ISO fatigue tested to road and cyclocross standards + 20%. The fork is suitable for cross-country usage but should not be used for jumping etc.
The Cempa fork has an axle to crown height of 398mm and a rake of 50mm. It will clear a 27.5″ x 60mm tyre or a 700c x 50mm tyre. With mudguards it will clear a 27.5″ x 55mm tyre or a 700c x 45mm tyre.
– Axle to crown length: 398mm
– Fork rake: 50mm
– Steerer tube length: 330mm
– Steerer tube diameter: 1.5” – 1.1/8” tapered
– Front axle: 100x12mm. Axle included
– Tyre clearance: 27.5″ x 60mm or 700c x 50mm tyre. With mudguards – 27.5″ x 55mm or 700c x 45mm tyre.
– Dynamo lamp mount on crown
– ‘Proper’ Mudguard eyelets on dropout
– It is a road fork but we ISO tested it to CX standards +20%
– Internal disc hose routing.
– Color: Raw Uni Directional (UD) carbon with matte lacquer and gloss Fairlight decal. See below for more info.
– Weight: 440g w/out axle. 480g with axle.
Fork is supplied with expanding bung for steerer tube.
For trade and/or framebuilder pricing please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Orders for non EU customers (including North America) will be processed excluding VAT .
– Price for this product to non EU customers: £249.17
– Shipping costs calculated during checkout.
– TNT express – £15