Shipping costs (UK)
- Out shipping partner for the UK is TNT.
- All of the costs are inclusive of VAT.
- Uk Mainland: Bikes & Frames £30 (inc. VAT)
- Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands: Bike £100, Frameset £60 (inc.VAT)
- Clothing and small accessories will be sent by royal mail recorded post and charged at £5.
Shipping costs (International)
- Our shipping parter for all international shipments (including the EU) is DHL.
- Estimated costs are dependent on shipping zone. All of the costs are exclusive of VAT for EU and all other countries.
- Shipping costs for international orders are calculated in the checkout.
- Western Europe – Bike £130, Frame £55 (ex VAT)
- Central / Eastern / Southern Europe – Bike £150, Frame £60 (ex VAT)
- Serbia – Bike £285, Frame £135 (ex VAT)
- Iceland – Bike £285, Frame £135 (ex VAT)
- USA – Bike £260, Frame £105 (ex VAT)
- Canada – Bike £300, Frame £130 (ex VAT)
- Australia / New Zealand / South East Asia – Bike £420, Frame £165 (ex VAT)
- Fairlight has experienced huge demand for our bikes, and we work with very small manufacturing partners and brands. As a result the frameset you want will often be out of stock. Refer to the availability table provided with each bike for delivery time frames.
- UK deliveries are shipped with TNT on a signed, next day delivery service. You will receive a tracking email when the package is in TNT delivery system.
- Overseas deliveries are shipped with DHL on a signed service. Delivery timescales vary dependent on country. You will receive a tracking email when the package is in the DHL delivery system.