HOW TO GET IN CONTACT WITH US
- The best way to get in touch is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One of our customer service team will respond to you asap. We aim to answer emails within 48 hours (working days).
- We would always ask you to check the FAQ and deposit pages as most questions we are asked can be answered with the information on these pages.
- Please note we are currently experiencing a large number of emails. We ask for you to remain patient whilst waiting for a response.
- You can call us on +44 (0) 208 245 0459 (Monday to Friday 9.30am-5.00pm GMT).
- PLEASE NOTE that although we are friendly and like a chat, we are sometimes busy building bikes so sometimes it is difficult for us to get to the phone. If you cannot get through to us then please leave a voicemail, text us or email over a contact number and we will call you back.
Social Media – Instagram
- We use Instagram and you can direct message us via the app. We only recommend doing this if it is a short question (perhaps related to a post) or if you have not had a response via email.
Visit the Test Centre
- The Test Centre is currently closed due to Covid-19. We’re sorry to say that we will not be re-opening the test centre this year. This is due to a variety of reasons. Covid-19 is an issue; but the main factor is that we don’t have the time or resources necessary to provide a great test ride experience.
- We are only able to offer collection for bike and frameset orders.
- Our address:
Florentia Clothing Village