ANRAED 3.0 FORK
The Anraed 3.0 is our Mk III version of the Anraed fork. We created the Anraed 3.0 fork from scratch to be the perfect partner for our Strael 3.0 frameset but you can also purchase the fork separately. It’s a road/audax/ultra-endurance fork with great tyre clearance (max 37c) and a short axle to crown height of 381mm. The fork has proper mudguard eyelets (so no bending of the mudguard stays needed!) as well internal dynamo routing for four season riding.
The Mk 3.0 fork is similar in shape and form to the previous Anraed forks, however we’ve machined an entirely new mould to make this new fork. The most significant updates are increased tyre clearance and the addition of fully-sleeved internal dynamo routing. We’ve also made a long list of tiny updates to the fork, to improve the form and the ease of manufacturing.
The fork has been ISO fatigue tested to road and cyclocross standards + 20%.
The Anraed 2.0 fork has an axle to crown height of 381mm and a rake of 45mm. It will clear a 700c x 37mm tyre. With mudguards it will clear a 700 x 35mm tyre when using a 45mm guard.
– Axle to crown length: 381mm
– Fork rake: 45mm
– Steerer tube length: 330mm
– Steerer tube diameter: 1.5” – 1.1/8” tapered
– Front axle: 100x12mm. Axle included
– Tyre clearance: 700c x 37mm tyre. With mudguards 700c x 35mm tyre (45mm mudgaurds)
– Dynamo M5 lamp mount on crown – not for use with front racks.
– M5 thread on back of crown for mudguard.
– ‘Proper’ Mudguard eyelets on dropout.
– Fully sleeved internal dynamo routing. Designed around 3.5mm Son co-axial wire but also compatible with 3x4mm Supernova wire.
– Tested to ISO standards +20%
– Internal fully-sleeved disc hose routing.
– Colour: Raw Uni Directional (UD) carbon with matte lacquer and gloss Fairlight decal. See below for more info.
– Weight (Raw UD): 430g w/out axle. 480g with axle and 2 x bolts.
Fork is supplied with expanding bung for steerer tube.
For trade and/or framebuilder pricing please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Orders for non EU customers (including North America) will be processed excluding VAT .
– Price for this product to non EU customers: £374.17
– Shipping costs calculated during checkout.
– TNT express – £15