Warranty & Returns
Our aim is to make excellent bicycles that will give you many happy years of riding and will encourage you to get out there and explore. If however you have any problems with your bike or if you are not happy with the service we have provided then please just call or email us and we’ll try our best to get you sorted.
- If you place your order and you have a last minute panic (perhaps because you were drunk when you clicked ‘buy now’) then you have 48 hours to cancel your order with us.
- We must make clear that all bikes are built to order and unless they are faulty or damaged when you receive them we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. This doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
- Your Fairlight comes with a 5-year warranty.
- If you are the original owner and you have a problem with the frame/fork then we will replace it at no cost to you.
- This warranty covers manufacturing or material issues only; it doesn’t cover wear and tear or crash damage.
- If model/color/size is no longer available then we will offer the nearest equivalent model or you can choose to upgrade and pay the difference.
- Please note this is a limited warranty therefor only available to the original owner.
- If you are unfortunate enough to have a crash and damage your Fairlight frame or fork then we will be happy to offer you a discount on a replacement frame/fork and get you back on the road.
- If you do have an accident and your bike sustains damage then please call or email us.
- As failures with our frames are rare we will likely ask you to return the damaged item.
- If you do need to send something back to us then please make sure you send it with a recorded service and make sure the product is covered up to its full value.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged in transit when you send them back to us.