CEMPA 2.0 FORK
Out of stock
Existing Secan owners: If you are an existing owner of a Secan and you wish to upgrade to a Cempa 2.0 fork then please email us at email@example.com to ask for a discount code.
The Cempa 2.0 is our mk.2 version of the Cempa fork. We created the Cempa fork from scratch to be the perfect partner for our Secan frameset but you can also purchase the fork separately. The fork is designed for gravel/adventure with class leading tyre clearances.
The mk.2 fork is more or less identical in shape and form to the original Cempa fork. However we’ve machined an entirely new mould to make this new fork. The most significant updates are the addition of pack mounts on the legs, as well as fully-sleeved internal dynamo routing. We’ve also made a long list of tiny updates to the fork, to improve the form and the ease of manufacturing.
The fork has been ISO fatigue tested to road and cyclocross standards + 20%. The fork is suitable for cross-country usage but should not be used for jumping etc.
The Cempa 2.0 fork has an axle to crown height of 398mm and a rake of 50mm. It will clear a 27.5″ x 61mm tyre or a 700c x 51mm tyre. With mudguards it will clear a 27.5″ x 55mm tyre or a 700c x 45mm tyre.
– Axle to crown length: 398mm
– Fork rake: 50mm
– 140/160mm flat mount
– Steerer tube length: 330mm
– Steerer tube diameter: 1.5” – 1.1/8” tapered
– Front axle: 100x12mm. Axle included
– Tyre clearance: 27.5″ x 61mm or 700c x 51mm tyre. With mudguards – 27.5″ x 55mm or 700c x 45mm tyre.
– 3 x adventure cage mounts on each leg. Max load of 3kg per leg.
– Dynamo M5 lamp mount on crown – not for use with front racks.
– M5 thread on back of crown for mudguard.
– ‘Proper’ Mudguard eyelets on dropout.
– Fully sleeved internal dynamo routing. Designed around 3.5mm Son co-axial wire but also compatible with 3x4mm Supernova wire.
– Tested to ISO standards +20%
– Internal fully-sleeved disc hose routing.
– Colour: Raw Uni Directional (UD) carbon with matte lacquer and gloss Fairlight decal. See below for more info.
– Weight: 520g w/out axle. 580g with axle and 8 x steel bolts.
Fork is supplied with expanding bung for steerer tube.
For trade and/or framebuilder pricing please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Orders for non EU customers (including North America) will be processed excluding VAT .
– Price for this product to non EU customers: £374.17
– Shipping costs calculated during checkout.
– TNT express – £15